I dun understand.
I really don't!
I feel so lost that i really dunno what I can do.
Many ppl told me many things.
But it's easier said than done.
Now I'm not jus upset and heartbroken.
I'm scare too.
As much as I say:" aiya, not possible de la. we wont be so sway right?"
I can't convince myself that.
By telling me how much u love her is like how much u used to love me and how much u wanna dote her is like how u used to dote me is jus not helping.
Coz it only cut the wound deeper.
Why did u do all the things u did?
I know you are not that kind of person that why I was surprise, shock a little glad yet disappointed.
I really dunno how to handle this anymore.
No matter how much I try to cover up my sadness it's now working.
Everyone can tell.
The worst is I know is my fault for all these but there is nothing I can do to save it.
Not anymore.
I hate this job.
Why do I have to smile when I'm already feeling so bad.
Why dun I have off days like weekend which if I take MC from wed-fri and I can have wed-sun off? why?
Life sux and my eyes is so swollen that I cant make up.
I really dunno how to go work tonight!
Someone pls take me away...