This is my no. 599 post.
I'm breaking down. I'm lost.
I hate making such decision.
I hate seeing ppl get hurt.
I'm tired... Of everything.
Tired of all the quarrel.
Tired of explaining myself.
Tired of..... saying why I'm tired.
I wish that I can jus slp thru the day w/o doing anything, dun have to care abt anyone and jus relax for awhile and do whatever I want and whatever I like.
But reality is cruel. I've work to do. And in this job there more things to do when u have a CTS onboard.
Jus had my hair dyed and now I need to go get myself a black spray in copenhagen.
And I smiled and pretended like I'm very happy for the entire 13hrs of flt and only when I get to rest, it nightmares that approach.
Can I just take leave and go for a curise or smth? I need a holiday or rather I need to spend some time alone, thinking of what I really want.
I've hear so much...
Reality is cruel.
Not all stories comes with a happy ending.
It might be tiring but fufilling.
Everyone deserve a 2nd chance.
But still I cannot decide anything....
I dun wanna make decisions that I'll live to regret, eitherway I might.
So can someone jus throw me into the sea? haix.