Haven been blogging for near a week? lol.
I'm super lazy to blog la! =X
Wednesday:Caught
Love Guru with Halley.
The movie was not so nice especially w/o my spec that made me 1/2 blind. LOL! =X
Thursday:Went for Facial after work.
I really think I should go more often for my facial as my face is really not so gd. :(
Bf came to fetch me to dinner after my facial. :)
Friday:Completed my last day of work at
Graxs.
I don't think I'll go back and work anymore but...
No doubt I'll go back and drink la! :P
Saturday:Went to pray my grandparents over at my uncle's place.
It feels good to be like having a big family gathering. :)
I quite like the feel, minus away all the nagging and questioning. LOL =X
Meet up with Claudy, Wilson & Bf for dinner.
Sorry to have you guys waiting for me.
Jane and Ser join us for movie.
Meet Dave, pretty nice show. :)
Sunday:Went to shop for more office wear.
Brought a pants, a shirt, a pair of gladiator and some accessories. :)
Burn a big hole in my pocket. :(
Still say want to save $$ -.-"
Went back to catch the Table tennis match to give a lil support to my country.
Congrats to SG for getting Silver after 48 years!! :D
Monday:What a boring day at work.
Counting down to my last day.
Totally not in to mood to work.
Monday blue +
pms. -.-
Photos taken on Zelynn's bade.
(Taken from Denise's blog! Finally she blogged! =X)
The usual grp photo taking before the cutting of the birthday cake. :)


If you do realise there is this damn extra plastic bag there in 1/2 the photos we took. LOL!

Was a nice catch up with these few beloved.
This was the 1st time after I meet up with buddy after he went in NS.
Tan and no more fei fei alr. LOL!
Mj soon if possible ok?! :)
Happy 20th Birthday to TAN SI YUAN!
I wish you the very best and hope that this birthday will mark a new beginning for you alright! DO take care and meet up soon. :)
Anyway I did some online shopping recently.
I don't really like shopping online as you don't really get to feel the item and that it may be diff from photo and it's kind of dangerous because you dunno if they will send you the item.
But still... I brought a no. of item.
Online shopping is evil la!
Burn big big holes in my pocket, I hope it will be good when I get the goods. :P
I think I'm falling sick real soon la!
Been sneezing throughout the week. -.-
Shouldn't have came work. :(
I miss my boy.