My company gave us
a day off on Monday to pay back the National day on Saturday! :)
Poor darling didn't had an off day but he took leave to accompany me!
Thanks dear!
Anyway was suppose to go theme park but.........
I was all so engross in my show that when we are both ready to go out, it's alr 530pm.
FYI, theme park closes at 7pm.
So we went for dinner and movie instead.
Watch
Journey to the Centre of Earth.
Not bad, I quite like the show! :)
FridayMeet up with Qi to buy Zelynn's present.
Had dinner then meet up with dyhy n whyn to head down to Zelynn's birthday chalet.
Will post the photos when I get them.
SaturdayWent shopping with dear bf.
Went to Darren's birthday BBQ.

Was a nice catch up with my classmates. :)

Not all was there but still it's a good one.
Hope to see those that were not there soon. :)

Oh, that the results that of too much fun. LOL!
The funny part was later when Darren was given the last bottle of foam to spay on himself,
(you know he's not just gonna spay himself yea?) he turn to attack the guys.
Shui Li actually went back to our corner to eat his cake when Darren sneak up, wanting to spay some foam on him. Shui Li ran and Darren gave the chase. So in the end? Darren had Shui Li's cake on his face!
LOL!!!!!!Bf came and fetch me from the BBQ to some KTV session with his friends. :)
SundayWent lunch with bf, then Shopping at NTUC! LOL! :P
Nothing much actually, was like slacking the whole day?
Anyway I've been very into
Jap cuisine recently.
So much so that when I said "Let's go eat Japanese food", bf gave me that
-.- look.
HAHA!
Last week, Jap food crazy.Mon - Sushi Teh with Ting n bf.
Tue - Long John with Fbb.
Wed - Jap food at Suntec with bf.
Thu - Sakae with Besties.
Fri - Aijisan with Qi.
Sat - Lunch at Tori Q look alike shop with bf! (That's Jap food too. LOL!)
(7 days a week with 5 days of Japanese food!)
I'm meeting Besties for sushi later!
Wheeeeeeeeee!
love love for Japanese food. LOL! :)
Ok it's big big rain now and I'm so bored and hungry.
Oh, everyone saying that the
Olympics opening ceremony was a great watch and
I've MISSED IT!Does anyone knows when's the replay?!Super bored.
Back to work.
An hour more to lunch. :)