Haven really blog for a week.
Went to the Mickey Mouse restaurant at Anchor point on Friday.
Went to Dempsey but nothing much could be found so we ended up at Holland Village.
Will upload the photos after I got them. :)
Caught
The Dark Knight with Jane and Ser on Saturday.
Nice movie, long hours but worth the time. :)
Sunday, I slept like almost the whole day.
Went for dinner with Ken, suppose to have movie but.......
Buy ticket alr then never watch.
Super fed up with this irritating guy.
Waste my $$!
KEN LIM,
You owe me a movie now!Went home and I went for to slack with......
Chin Ming, Kah Kheng and Wei Jian.
Weird combi right! LOL!
But it's nice meet them up after so long of not seeing them. :)
Still as talk cock as ever. LOL.
Meet up more k, with desmond also k, dun leave him out.
Miss FBB, when u gonna pay back for last Thursday?!