I'm so not in the mood to work thus I choose to blog. =X
Hmmmm.....
Let me see what I need to do, pay and buy for the upcoming month.
Time to do some planning.
Must have!Facial - Outstanding $200
Manicure - Outstanding $130
Pay my HP bill - $100
Pay my hse PUB - $140
Contact Lens - Ard $130?
Above are the must pay and have to which cost a total of like...
$700.
*FAINTS*Tell me how to stop working! :(
I was still thinking of quitting this job 1st so that maybe I get a lil rest before I start all those hard work if I get in la.
But from the situation above it's not very possible eh? haix.
Not must but wants!A new cellphone - $Unknown.
A good camera - $Unknown.When can I start saving?
Tian ah! Jiu yi xia wo hao bu hao!
LOL!
I'm really bored!
Can work end like in a blink?
Can I have some slp now? :(
I want to go out till late late later!haha! :P