Tuesday. -.-!
I always dislike Tuesday as there are always meeting.
Today was worst!
I felt sleepy thru out my whole day in the office and there was so much nonsense happening at work today. It's just a bad day.
As I tot it will be better as I'm going out for a movie and....
Guess what!
The worst thing that ever happen to me.
I went out and one of my slipper gave way while I'm crossing the road and it's raining and I dont have an umbrella with me!Can you imagine!?!?
Swayness!
Lucky I had a good fren with me, who is kind enough to go get me another pairs of slippers.
So after which we had sushi for dinner and we caught
Get Smart!
Oh, the show was really funny and nice!
I'm sorry Janie, we will catch
Penolope tgt alright. :)
Serena: Then we better head down before it close down! It's been a million times since we 1st said we wanted to go down eh? LOL! btw do take care of urself and enjoy ur trips. :)
I miss those days.