It's been a week that I haven really update.
Caught Sex and the City some days back.
Great is the only word I would say!
It's like so real the movie.
Seriously I think guys should go watch it too.
It's not a "all abt girl movie" eh!
Been gald that I have my frens ard me through all these time.
Today I went for mj session at my colleague place.
She made some herbal tea for us and my another colleague brought donuts on my request!
They are all so nice la! =D
Ytd went to celebrate Father's day and had dinner at Changi.
Dinner was great and it feel so gd to be having dinner and small chats. :D
Mummy say she will go out with me every weekend if I wan to but all expenses on me! LOL! Love her to bits and pieces.
I feel so useless.