Had mj session and early celebration for Whyn's birthday at my hse. :)
Presenting you the birthday boy and his bday cake.

Sabby the princess.

Oh and Whyn was super sweet la!
He got me this and he say I know it's ur favourite!

Then The liang teh for Sabby and Me~!

Thanks so much buddy!
Anyway I'm not gonna post up the photo we took la.
I'm like damn mei you xing xiang in it and pls dont post it too. LOL!
** Imagine the messy me at home can alr. :P
Ytd went out for Ken's birthday celebration.
Meet up with my long lost JANE!
Had so much of catching up with her but too bad we didn't had any photo taken. :(
After dinner we went down graxs and by ard 2plus almost everyone left.
Then left me and the stupid ken who went for the damn long meeting.
But then again it's at graxs so I had photo taken with many of my frens there! :)

But this is the only nice photo la!
Seriously I need to go for a hair rebonding. LOL! =X
Chocolate gaven by my colleague, it's damn nice if you like sweet stuff.

The little milo that I brought to work! =)

The cute lil me at my desk. :P

Anyway I found this while bathing ytd.

BTW it's my arm. =.=
And I seriously dont know how this came about!
I hate being home alone!