Anyway I feel so old because I've so many decision to make.
Last time we'll just naturally move on to the next phrase of life.
Like from Pri sch to Sec then to poly/jc.
I choose poly.
Now that I finish my poly life.
To work or study?
I have no slight idea what I want to study as I don't wish to get into a course that I have totally no interest in.
I want to work and earn alot because I understand the importance of cash.
But to work as work is a qns too.
It's time we do planning for all this alr dun we?
I feel stress up about it.
Btw I really feel like trying for the interview.
But if I get in, the plans of studying will have to cancel for the time being and I dunno which way should I go.
Why do human have to make so many decision at such a young age?
So many factors to consider and so many thing to be done.
I have not done a single research on anything.
Nothing.
Anyway I think that by looking at the stupid calandar everyday make it seems like time past fast. It's alr June and soon another year will be over.
It makes me feel super old la. Like very soon *blink blink* and I'm 30! LOL!
Anyway I have decided to go back and work at GRAXS starting next week.
But I promise myself it's gonna be diff this time.
Self displine have to be apply.(I'll try!)
No emo, no tears, no getting drunk! :)
Side track: I think I've been blogging very often recently. LOL!