Finally I’ve attended my graduation ceremony yesterday!
I’m now officially a diploma holder!
Ytd I was so excited when I was seated in the TCC.
It feels good to be graduating and you know that you are finally getting the cert that you have been working on for 3 years!
Took tons of photos and will upload it once I get them.
Thinking back it’s been 3 years in TP.
I’m starting to miss it already.
Especially my class (F507) and the friends I’ve made there.
I remember how we celebrated almost everyone birthday in year 1.
It’s like when someone birthday reaching, I’ll always go collect $$ from every other classmates with my treasurer Sabby.
Then we’ll go get a cake follow by the present.
I rem June was always the busy period because there are like 5 birthday and it’s really at least 1 a week! Haha!
I was so fun then.
We’ll also organize chalet almost every other term/semester break.
I still rem the very 1st chalet that we had STEAMBOAT inside the chalet!
The very hard rice cook by I don't rem who. LOL!
The unforgettable true/dare game. Shhhhhhh....

Those day that we'll stay back to get the projects completed and then the next day we'll all be so busy getting ourselves all pretty and ready for the presentation.
Miss those days.

The black days!

The white days!
At times the class will decide that we shall all wear white/black or some other colour the next day and everyone look so similar then we’ll take photo tgt.
Or we’ll decide to all wear slipper and shorts to school!
So much fun then.
At times we'll also go for buffet tgt.
Darren will alw take alot of food and end up not finishing it.
Then we'll all start our game and loser eat!
Then I rem we went for the Will run tgt. haha.
Followed by the Nafa then we all failed tgt. =X
Seriously miss those days!
Looking at what I'm doing now.
Having to work every other day.
Waking up 640am every morning rushing for every min in order not to be late.
By the time work end it's alr like 530pm?
Most of the time too tired to go out by then.
How boring can life be?
Imagine the rest of your life that way! OMG!
Thinking back sip was even better.
At least we are repoting at 9 instead of 8.
I can sleep in the lab unless KEE comes in. LOL! =X
We can have breaks after breaks.
Having all my other frens ard me.
Have my frens to be there for me when I'm down.
Now that I'm in office I'll have to control my emotions as it's not like in school.
Those that are already working will understand what I'm trying to say.
We can listen to songs, watch video, secretly play games, talk on the phone like nobody's business.
I still rem Benny and Pohsuan will always play with their pokemon(spell like this?) card. LOL!
Then I rem some of the students in the lap created a sound wave that goes something like this: "TSO coming in, stop all games and pls change all slipper to shoes."
So funny la!
Then I rem I'll alw pester WeiLi for the donuts that he claim the he will buy for me and until now I still haven receive it la! (WeiLi if u are reading this pls know wat to do eh?) LOL!
I rem going out for lunch with Denise, SS, XQ, Zelynn and the guys.
Zelynn the burping Queen~! LOL!


I rem there was once we drove out to eat and we had like 10 ppl in the car!
Damn kua zhang right?
All the other ppl in the other cars are all looking at us la!
Wat an experience. :)
Till the very last sem everyone was like so slack becaue they had like only 4 modules while I had 7!!
I guess that was really the only semester that I really studied alot. LOL!
Because I wanted to graduate together with them.
And YESH! I did it! :)
**Those not mention doesn't mean I've forgetten you or you are not impt k. :)
I'm missing my poly days alr!
I want to get into SIM and study for a degree.
P.S: Let me get in smoothly! :)