I was sick for like... the whole of last week?
From the prev sat, I had sore throat since I woke up.
Then it developed in cough.
Then flu came along and eventually I had fever and difficulties breathing.
Fever lasted all the way until Wednesday.
But on Wednesday I had diahorrea all the way till Friday!
Now fever is gone.
Diahorrea is gone.
Flu is gone.
But the sore throat and cough are still ard.
Just a mild one now.
Breathing is still not smooth yet.
Let hope I get well soon. :)
Anyway Joline told me that this week is
Secrectary Week!She got a treat from her boss and she told me that Yenny got 1/2 day off on Friday with all the other PAs in her company!
So nice right!
My boss is on Leave for 2 weeks and that's my reward!
yup! :X
Anyway I've got an interesting mail.
Interesting road signs!
Wahahahaha.