Hmm.. I've got so much to blog abt!!
It's been a week since I last blog.
Last wed I meet
Sushen, Willis, Paul n Gifford on the bus.
Then we went to Century Square to eat Saka Sushi(tie ban shao version).
Willis's treat.
Photo's below.

Soup n the diff sauces.

Garlic Rice.

Fresh Oyster.

Tofu, Turkey & Sotong.

Fish, Turkey & Veggie.

The finished Lobster. =X
Thx Willis. :DFriday.
Fri meet up with my sisters.
All turn up.
Had dinner at Ajisen.
Walk ard for a while n I went off for work.
Meiting went home while the rest went to watch Transformer.



Love you girls.
Meet up again soon. :D
Saturday
Worked on Saturday.
After 12mn on Sat it's
1st July.
So we keep all the ashtray at 11.55pm on sat night.
And it means.....
I'm working in a
smoke free pub now!!
LOL. Love it! =D
Monday.Was sick n went to see doc.
2days of MC.
Went for lunch with Eddie then dinner with my family.
Celebrated my mum's bdae in advance.
Happy Birthday Mummy!!Then I went down to Graxs.


We were playing with the hat. lol.
Tuesday.
Meet up with JunWen for lunch.
He acc me go walk walk n shop shop ard.
Thanks. :)
Anyway I cut my leg the other day while changing my bedsheet.
How dumb can I get? haix.

When I got cut on Thur.

When I took a photo of it again on Sunday.
Ser went off to bkk alr. Call us when u're back alright? :)
Ken, pls get well soon. :)