After finishing all my medicine except for the cough syrup which still have a lil.
I'm still sick.But my cough doesn't seems to get any better after 4 days of mediciation. -.-
Went to work ytd.
I told myself that I can't drink coz I'm sick.
But..... in the end??
I drank like super lot n went like super high!?!?! lol. =X
I tot I won't be able to wake up today but.....
Thanks Zhixin n
Derek for the morning call.
But the reason why I really wake up wasn't them. =X
Coz Derek called n I went back to slp. =x
And Zhixin called after I woke up. lol.
I woke up today in.......
Shock?
Surpise?
Haha. I dunno. I just can't find words to fit into it. lol.
But for sure it's a happy one. lol.
Strawberry actually took the effort to wake me up.
He has got like totally nothing in the morning.
No School.
No Work.
No NS.
Bascially nothing.
And I didn't ask him to wake me up.
But I did told him that
my supervisor said that I've taken alot of MC n been late very often.Then he did on his own accord to wake me up la!!
That's so sweet of him la!!
Thanks Strawberry. =D
Very much appreciated.
I didn't waste your effort ok.
I went to bath immediately after we hang up. =)
Anyway due to the lack of slp and the tearing away ytd night.....
Today......
my eyes feel so small,
my eyelid feel so heavy,
and my eyes are so puffy.
Yet I'm still working tonight. Haix.
I'm so not in the mood to dress up today.
BOO!!!!!
Been feeling and acting very weird recently.
I've come to realise that I dun understand myself.
I think I've split personality. lol.