I've to meet the
discipline commitee on monday la!!
Reason: too many Mc n late too many times. lol.
Sad la. And my supervisor make it sound so scary meeting them!! :(
Someone save me plssss~~~~
Anyway I really think that I'm a super duper clumsy girl la. lol. =X
Last Friday I slip n fall during work.
Then Tuesday I accidently cut my thumb.
And I alw like got myself injure here n there.
Fall n trip over almost everything. -.-"
Anyone has the medicine to cure?
Recently I've been drinking alot n getting super emo.
Sorry peeps if I did trouble anyone of u due to that. :(
Haven been in a very good mood for a very long time.
Can someone cheer me up a lil more?
I wish....
I can have a week of holidays now.
Take a break from both school n work.
Give myself some time alone.
To think, reflect n find out wat excatly I wan.
To see who is this girl in the mirror.
I'm keeping myself so busy till...
I dun even know wat I'm busy abt?
Dun have time for myself.
Dun have time to sit down n think about stuff.
Dun have enough slp!!
ARGHHHHH!!!!
I miss those happy days.to Ser:
yup. love love.to Halley:
ha. drink with u? I dun wanna send u home lei. lol. =X