<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8951491?origin\x3dhttp://cherry-cherie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Random + Story
Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:07 AM

SIP is so boring thus I'm blogging.
So no photos yet. Ha.

Anyway I realise I actually have alot of things to blog abt.
But whenever I'm at this page I alw forget abt wat I wanna blog. LOL.
But it's ok.
This will be a random post then. =D


Anyway just got my hp bill like ytd.
And guess how much........????

Usually it's $30+ a month.
Last month I did expect the bill to be a lil higher n it came up to $60+.
This month I tot i would be ard there too..........
BUT!!!!
It came up to $80+ !!!
So EXPENSIVE la!!!
BOO!!!! hmpx.
I shall stop msging n calling. wahahaha. =X


Another story...
Let's say if you are a girl working at a pub.
Then someone were to ask u......

Mux I meet you at your pub ONLY?

Will u be angry?
Hmmm....
Maybe your ans is NO.

Why not we picture the scenerio instead of just the qns?
Then perhaps you will change ur mind.

Story began...
You just went out with this guy for dinner on a thur night.
Then on sat night while you are working, he sms you.
Below are all by memory so not exactly the same but meaning is ard there.

him: Free tmr after your work?
me: Erm.. I'm working till 9pm tmr n I still have school on monday. why?
him: How abt a movie?
me: Erm... dun wan la wait very tired.... (smth like that can't excatly rem everything)
him: How abt supper?

Then I rejected him again with I can't rem wat.
After awhile he msg me again.
Saying something like he jus woke up....

me: How come so late then wake up?
him: Because I was drinking at my fren hse till morning 10+am.. (blah blah blah... I can't rem the rest)

Then we continue the casual msging then....

me: Anyway gorilla(his fren) is here lei. you wanna come down?
him: By the time I go down u all also closing alr then he also going off soon.
me: Huh? you take how long to prepare?
him: bath, change, makeup around 45 mins loh. (wth, imagine a guy tell you that he needs to makeup. but tat's a sidetrack nvm abt it.)

It's 1:30am at that time and we closes at 3am.
*skip some msg as I dun really rem*

me: then nvm loh. next time then. :)
him: smth like... "that y I say want to meet you tmr wat. then you dun wan/cannot." can't really rem what exactly he said.
me: I really not free on sunday then wat you wan me to do? why can't u understand? next time la. :) <--I still put the smiley face. him: Must I meet you at your pub only?

I alr mention to him I'm working till late on sat night.
And I need to wake up early for work on sunday morning.
And my work only ends at 9pm.
And I'll need to attend school on monday morning.
Why does he understand??!!!

What makes things worst is.....
I meet up with him on monday night for dinner.
Then I told him......

me: Actually I was quite angry by ur msg on sat.
him: huh? then next time I dun msg u loh.
me: I mean by 1 of ur msg. And it's the content not u msging me.
me: Actually I feel very insulted by that msg.
him: huh? which 1?

*Shouldn't he apologise to me 1st? -.-" *
Then he keep showing me msg n ask izzit this?
Till he finally he got it.

him: huh? wat abt this msg? it's ok to me wat.
me: -.-" no, i feel that it's very insulting loh. dun believe u call vivi(my colleague n his fren) and ask her.

He called her immediately and ask.
And she say smth like.... of coz will angry la, what u mean by that?
blah blah blah... and she told him how angry I was on saturday night. lol.

He still dun get the point why I'm angry so he called another guy.

He called a "cha tao" and that guy told him it's normal.
So he say he decided to call someone who he thinks is more "wu xim".
Yet that guy also say it's normal. -.-"
So it goes to show he's not so "wu xim" after all eh?
(pls read those " " in hokkien)

Side track a lil...
This only show more that...
Guys are really from MARS.
And Women are really from VENUS.

Then the next morning he msg me n tell me say 80% of all those that he ask said it normal.
And 70% of them are girls.

Then I suppose I can only say birds of the same feather flocks together. ha.
Because out of 3 GUYS that I ask ALL understand what I mean n so on.
Needless to say all the girls that I ask have the same thinking.

about me
Cherie
Scopio
Stubborn

Words w/o actions are just letters w/o meaning.

If you got nth good to say then just keep your mouth shut. :)

tagboard

affiliates
Janie
Eileen
Priscilla
Serene

Ai Li
Sherly
Qiu Rong
Ken

F507
Felicia
Sabby
ShuiLi
Whyn

TPians
Carolina
Denise
Fish
Iris
Si Yuan
WeiLi
Xian Hui
Yong Sheng

Girls
Boo
Jamie
Jieying
Joline
Mei Ling
Meiting
Mellie
Serene
Sharol
Shui Jing
Wan ling
Yenny
Yi Ting

Guys
Halley
Ron
Sidney
Zong Xian

archives
  • November 2004
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010