Cherie is sick.
Having flu n sorethroat.
Sux to the max.
Coz I'm feeling that fever will hit me too. :(
Plan to go clubbing later n now i'm still thinking.
Tmr is sentosa day pls let me get well.
Still need to go work after sentosa.
So pls bless me with all kinds of magic to get well. ha.
Like I mention I stop contacting him for a week alr.
Ytd I dreamt that he msg me.
But I didn't get a chance to see the content.
Today I dreamt that I called him.
In the dream i goes like this.
Me:" eh, I haven been calling u or msging u for a week alr lei."Him:" Really mehz? then ni bu shi heng xin ku?"And I got like go pissed off in my dream. lol.
Recently been thinking n thinking.
IF one day he were to come back will I accept?
For once I know I will but that once is alr over.
He came back n left me with more wounds n pain.
Will it still happen?
I really dunno.
But why does a part of me still misses him after all these?
All that has happen.
All that he has done to hurt me?
All the promises that he broke.
Why?
Perhaps I'm jus stupid.
haix.