It's been some times since i last updated this.
So so so lazy.
hee =X
Let do it all in one entry bah. =D
Results
EMath2 -- C ICA -- D+
DMSD --D+
MobComp -- D+
Project Management -- D+
NetInfra -- F TeleSys -- XM
GPA : 1.75
All D+ except for maths that C =D
NetInfra was like expected.
Telesys will be taking again as main paper. =D
GPA totally sux. LOL! =X
For the supps:
NetInfra - 22.9.2006(Fri) 14:30 - 16:30Telesys - 27.9.2006(Wed) 14:30 - 16:30Wish me luck pls.
Any studying session class?
Below will be the photos of the past few outing.
Janie early birthday celebration @ barcode. 
The pretties. =D



She kiss me.

And I kiss her. =D


Zouk Outing.



Yes! That's KEN!!


And that Mellie trying to take a photo of Ken. LOL =X
Of coz not forgetting him. =D
Jus some random pics. =D


Ok I'm so dying to go ktv!!
Anyone??
But I'm so damn broke.
Let's wait till my pay day bah. LOL! =X
Finally will be meeting qi tmr.
It's been so long since I last went out with her.
So Sherly FOO!! When is ur turn??!?!
Anyway the photo at zouk is not completed as there are many more with yan qi.
And girl if u see this pls send me the photos ok? thx! Love u girl =D
I miss my girls.
I miss my class.
I miss my friends.
I miss him.
I miss everyone!!!
ARGHHHH~~~!!!
Anyway I'm so damn bored n so damn broke.
Anyone intro me some jobs?? =D
Ask me out??