Heee... I'm here to announce that I'm already
single for 1 mth le~~!!!
LOL =X
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shui Li!!!!Anyway today turn into a short day instead of a long day.
Hahaha.
Coz I overslept n miss my morning lab.
So I jus skip all the lec in between. =X
So I went for my lab at 3pm. =D
And my work was cancel coz my boss ain't free. LOL =X
Replies to tags:
Joyce: You better keep ur promise ar~!!!
Mellie: Wat abt u? haha. Y nt u teach me lar. muhahah =X
Wily: I dunno how to cook fried rice either. LOL =X
Nv did much today either so nth much to blog.
As for the term test result will blog when I have them all. =D
This part below is for my dear fren, Regan.I heard abt wat had happen from our class.Hope you dun get too sad over it k?We'll all be here for you de. =D