Erm. Jus posted those photo.
Didn't make it smaller coz I find the small one too small.
Haha.
Currently only these ppl are aware of this blog.
Jane
Melody
Weiting
XueQi
Halley
Sherly
ShuiLi
Paul
Erm.... Actually can't rem.
Should be liddat bah.
Pls keep this blog to urself and dun give
ANYONE!!
Anyway I'm thinking if I should jus open back this blog w/o the pass n everything.
Any Suggestion ppl?
Erm. Anyway I'm looking for job so if u ppl got any job offers can let me know. =D
6 papers for this term test.
1 down.
5 more to go.Tue I've got 2 paper.
Wed I've got 1 paper.
Fri I've got 2 paper AGAIN!!
Jus hoping n wishing to pass this week fast n let me jus enjoy my 2weeks ok holidays 1st. Life is getting a lil too stress with the studies. Thus Some rest should be given~!! ^^