I'm down.
Sad.
Depress.
Unhappy.
Disappointed.
Herat-Broken.
How does it feel to be this down.
Can anyone understand?
Who will understand how I feel?
The moment I saw those msgs, I heart shattered.
Broken into pieces that will nv be in place again.
Can anyone tell me how it feel to see ur beloved msg his ex saying.....
He called her because he miss her?Saying....
Love u?Seriously I can't take this.
I'm breaking down.
It feels like a knife piercing into my heart and the blood jus doesn't stop bleeding.
By not explaining doesn't help.
By say you were jus playing doesn't help either.
Wat's the point of telling me sorry?
Sorry doesn't help.Neither does it cure.I told u my heart feels the hurts.
All u did was say I'm sorry and ask me nt to be angry.
In the first place I was never angry.
Jus upset and heart-broken.
All I wan was some concern from you.
You ask me to jus let u love me.
But are you really loving me?
Why I can't feel a single thing?
I'm so hurt so hurt.I need alot alot of time.I'm working tmr.
Need to reach orchard by 8am.
I should be slping.
But I can't.
I'm afraid I'll cry instead of slping.
Happy face I gave when I wan out.
Silent I gave while on the phone.
Tears is all I'm left with when I'm alone.
Life seems to be a lil more n more meaningless.Love life sux.Studies sux.Friends drifts apart.Super duper broke.Wat else can be worst then this?Someone kill me pls.