As I finish typing and posting out the previous entry, you called.
All u said was you were tired na wanted to go slp.
Hoping that some sweets words or some concern from you.But......All i get was NOTHING!!!You said you wanna slp and I agreed and you jus hang up.
I seriously wonder why am I in love with you.
But like I once told u.
Love is jus a feeling and does not have any explaination to it.
I love you and I choose to forget everything that happen this afternoon.
But why does it feel so pain.
Why can't u treat me a lil nicer?
Why can't I have lil more care n concern from you?Doesn't you know that I'm hurt
BY YOU?!?!
What the fcuk did I do in my previous life?
Why do I have to suffer all this?
Why does all my r/s sux like shit?
Why does it hurt to love someone?
Love life is so hard to walk.Gan qing zhe tiao luo hao nan zho ar.