hmmmm.. here another enty..
Wants some update? ok.
I took my Sup paper result today.
Here it goes.
Tcs1(LORP) - Pass
Bnt - Pass
Maths2 - Fail.Haix. Damn low loh.
Actually I always have alot to blog. But perhaps there's too much that y I choose not to.
Let's not write about the small things that happen to my r/s that affects me.
Recently I saw someone who I haven't seen for years.Really it's years.Btw for ur info he's my ex bf.Flash of those memories hunt me after that.It nv stop.Because it's somethings that I'll nv forget.One of the biggest mistake made in my life.Something that affect me forever.It hurts n it nv stops.All that was recall was BAD memories none were sweet.Because there aren't any sweets memories.Been having late nights and been waking up at evening time. LOL =X
Sometimes it's not that I dun wanna slp.
But I jus couldn't slp.
I can lie on my bed for 3 hrs tossing n turning yet not slping.
Tmr n Sunday there's work.
Dunno how I'm going to survive.
Haix. Low man.
Look forward to next wed.
Coz it's pay day~~!!! LOL =X
Here a list of wat I wan & wat I must do when I get my pay.* Clear my debts.
* Clear my bills.
* Get a new handphone.
* Spend my $70 Levis voucher.
* Go shopping~!!!!!
* Pamper myself.
- Get a perfume.
- Go for medicure. =)
- Get a Hairdo.
Prehaps that all bah. LOL
I sound like my pay is like Thousands over dollars liddat. =X
Which in fact it's not lar.
Dun even think it's enough to complete wat I want. Haha =X
By the way
here a lil short survey for you ppl to help me complete.
Some of you might have done it before. =)
Thx friends~ =P
Mellie: I miss you too. Hugs!!