Some one complain that i very long nv blog.
So here is another entry.
Not I dun wanna blog but nth much to talk abt as this few days are like the usual bai nian and with all the upcoming test, projects, presentation and other stuff.
I'm so tired of all this.
The short break is over.
But it's not enough!!
Not at all!!
I haven rest enough.
Haven play enough.
Can i jus dig a hole n hide inside?
So damn tired.
So much of work.
Wat makes it worst is I dunno how to do.
Shit lar!!
Haix.
Some one invent some special thing that can store all the data into my brain can?
Haix.
Sianz.
Baby is sick.
Get well soon ok.
=)
hmmm... still rem the other day that i went shopping with fel and saw this wallet.. thinking if I should get it anot. Sianz. =P
Hao lar.. nth much to write le.. shall end here. =P
5 more days~~ =P