Exam are
finally over for everyone that close.
My exam ended 2 days ago but was too lazy to blog as I was trying to recover from the midnight oil that I've burn. hee =X
Tuesday end of paper and I went
bowling with my
classmate~!!! Yeah!! Coz I've got
2nd in position.. hee =P Paul lost n he treat all of us to some drinks. The class then went to
bedok 85 for some nice dinner eh. Hee.. I did enjoyed myself that day. =)
I slack the whole of my wed at home! Yeah. =)
and tonight.....
dbl O!!! haha. gonna meet up with most of my frens...
Mellie, yiting, elmo.....and the usual gang...
For last I'll get to see
him after so so so so long of not meeting up!!
Let hope tonight will be a fun night~!!! =P
Nobody is allow to spoil my mood!! Hee......