hmmm. Let's reply to my taggies 1st.
Sid: Thanks. I like it too. Hee.
Sherly n Cheryl: It's not as if like I tell u you will know who he is right? LOL!! I'll post up photo of his when I"m free ok? lolx =X
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry. I have to apologise to my bestie. Sorry girls for not meeting up so often as wat we used to do. Sorry. Everyone is busy with their own school work n stuff. And everyone is attached to some one except for ting. But still she is equally busy isn't it?
Mel: I promise that the next time we meet we will still be as close n not like strangers ok? <3
Ting: I know u have been wanting n trying to meet us but we will try to make time for each other soon alright? <3
Jane: No worries even if u work this weekend we can always come out n slack or play pool after that? No probs de ok? <3
Boo: Let's make some time out for them ok?
But we will meet up real soon de ok? I can't promise u all anything much but at least I promise I will try to gather all of us together? ok? Love you girls so much!! <3
----------------------------------------------------------------
Comments on blogs.
Yiting: I Can't see your tag-board!! I wanna Tag!!
Shui Li: Mummy no matter wat. Jia you!! =)
Sherly: Dun be so depress ok? anything I'm jus a phonecall away. =)
Sabby: You wan to get married? lolx.
Boo: I feel the same way as u do girl.
Ivan: Updates pls!!
Elmo: Finish up eveything n enjoy cny together k!!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Emotions running all ard me.
Let's firstly wish all the couples frens of mine last long.
-Cheryl n Chevy
(Cheryl):Hope u really found ur happiness. But dun forget abt us ok! <3
-Sharon n Kelvin
(Sharon): May the 2 of u last long. Sometimes it's gd to give in.
-Jane n Richie
(Jane): I know he mean alot to u. Treasure him. But dun keep things to yourself. Anything lets us know ok!
-Mel n Jiefeng
(Mel):I believe that he will give u all the happiness that u wan. I can see that smile on u once again.
-Boo n Ken
(Boo):Hope you made the right choice too. Do more ice breaking wor. LOL!!
(Ken): treat my boo boo Well hor. TReasure her ar!!
-Felicia n Darren
(Fel): Girl let him in his way sometimes. Learn to control ur tears.
(Darren): If u treat her bad, I'll kill u!! =P
-Junting n Xiong
(Junting): Hope u found wat u really wan in him. =) Treasure him.
(Xiong): If u bully her u die!! =P
-Chee Wee n his gf
-Wan Jia n her bf
-Gifford n his gf
ok. And if I miss out any of u let me know. =)
Me n him. Together.
Still feeling weird.
Dunno why. Dun ask me.
But I love him! =P
I wanna get serious.
I wanna last forever.
I wanna treasure him.
I dunna wanna hurt him.
Let hope I've made the right choice.
P/s: Dun kill me if u are reading this dear. =X
To those who are single.
Shui Li: Mummy take things easy. Let nature take it's course. Love to see u smile. Dun wanna see that depress you.
XueQi: He(u know who de) not bad wat. Can consider wat. haha. At least he treat u well n let u bully.
Halley: She not bad also ma. Consider lar. Haha. =X
Ting: I'm gald that u have recover. Hope u will meet someone who love n treasure u that way u love n treasure him soon ok! <3
Paul: Find someone who is worth ur love. You know wat I mean.
Sherly: May u find your white prince soon!
May all the rest of my frens lead their life with happiness.