Com down. So won't be updating blog so often. =(
At Alvin's hse now.
Ah boo claim that she's drunk. muhahaha. Jason where are you? lolx. =X
I'm so tired from that William Tan run.
Sianz~
Get myself drunk?
hmmm. Better dun although I feel like have a feeling like that. haha. =X
Yesh!! Tmr no lesson.
Ah boo say she going shopping with Jane tmr. =(
No $$ ar!!! So damn fuking broke!! *sobx*
Took ip Lab test today.
MAYBE I pass. Maybe only. lolx. =X
I skip sch on Wed coz I was able to wake up.
Today lesson begin at 1pm for me.
But. Still late thus miss PSPS -.-"
OMG!!! Playing rnb in alvin rm now!!
Miss boo keep taking her own photo too!!
I wanna go clubbing lar~~!!!!!
Hmpx!! Argh!! Sianz.
I'm have not mention abt Alvin n Ken coz they both went smoking outside leaving the 2 of us to messn his rm up!! *Evil smile* haha =X
Wat to blog abt lei?
There dun seems to be anything special to blog these days.
When I feel like blogging there's no Com.
When i sit in front of a com, nth to blog.
Haha. Stupid me.
Hally: you say I nv write for u hor? here one. Hoping u to call me one day n tell me u n qi togather le.. muhahaha =X
Hope Everyone like my new blog skin.
I'm too lazy to make any changes to the tag-board as i dunno change to wat colour gd. haha =X
Looking at my blogskin... It reflects abt my life. Haha. =)
hmmm. My <3 is not listening. Boo!!
Better end here b4 I start my rubbish. Bye!!