Suddenly i felt so stress. There seems to be nothing that i can cope with. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.!!
TestS n QuizS are all coming. But there dun seems to be anything that I've understand. I told myself to study, but i jus cannot. I jus dun have to mood to. How how how?!?! Sianx!!
Anyway I skip sch on Friday and went to celebrate Meiting early bade.

This was the photo taken after dinner.
Sorry girls that i have to go 1st. So sorry. =X
Sat night meet up with Ting n puffy(her dog) for dinner. Then went to fisherman village. Ruobin came with Des, followed by Ser n her fren and last but not least Jane, Mel n Jiefeng. It seems to be like very hard to gather the six of us(Jane, Mel, Ting, Ser, Ruobin n me.), but once again we did it! =) Bestie unite!! =P
Today, spend my whole day at home. Almost the whole day I was sitting infront of the tv n vcd player. Haha. Yesh!! I was watching my vcd!! =P So nice~ Watch Windstruck today. Damn Nice show!! Love it! Followed by Top on the Forbidden City. WheEe. Few more disc & I'm done with it!! Yeah!! =P
Paul was telling me that my Class Jerseys are ready for collection. Sianx. It mean time to collect money. He mention that it is somehow complicated. Should have requested to step down on this post when sch start this sem. So tiring. It's always so hard to collect $$ from the whole class. Damn tired.
Emily: I dunno how to call u beacuse I won't know wat to tell u. If u really want to know more maybe u call n ask me? I might feel better that way.
Ting: I guess time is all we can give u. No matter how long u take we'll still wait for u. But i still hope for u to recover early! <33 Bestie forever!!
Jane: Same to u. Share everything. Dun jus say ting. :P haha.
Certain thing jus can't be express out by words. That for all I can say.
Aa for us. Lets hope things get better by the days. He now very busy with his work. So am I busy with my own things.