<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8951491?origin\x3dhttp://cherry-cherie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Haix.
Saturday, December 31, 2005 12:32 PM

Elmo: Stop roaring lar. Wait the blog shake how? lolx. =X
Kaiwen: Thx for the concern. =)

My mum send me an email. It's on horoscope.

REDBACK SPIDER (Scorpio Oct 24 - Nov 22)
The redback spider ceaselessly weaves the web of life. It knows that as long as it remains active in pursuing life's goals, it will always be nourished by the universe. Its knowledge of the world and its energy is reflected by its ability to catchwhat it needs.

Woman
The redback spider woman has a strange glamour and penetrating eyes. On the surface she can be calm and poised, hiding her thoughts and emotions with great skill. She is possessive and has a natural interest in the opposite sex. She will be loyal and affectionate in a happy relationship, but hates weakness and looks for a strong partner in life. She can burn with jealousy, resentment and furious anger if her principles are put to the challenge. Her home is usually full of good taste, comfortable and very clean.

Actually i've got lots to blog but dunno where to continue with. lolx. =X

Let 1st continue with the horoscopr thing.
Calm?? Ans for me pls.
Hiding my emotions n thoughts? Sound true at times only. lolx!
Possessive?? Maybe bah.
Natural interest in opp sex? I'm not les so that a of coz wat -.-"
loyal and affectionate in a happy relationship. True enough.
hates weakness and looks for a strong partner in life. Ok, True for now? lolx.
As for the rest it's still quite ok. lolx. =P

Haix. I slept at 5am+ and wake up at 11am+!!! Can u believe it? I'm sick yet can't slp. Haix. Sore throat n flu got worse. Haix!! Kill me bah.

Today is New Year eve. HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance everyone~~~ =)
It's new year eve but I'm sick. Damn bored. Argh!!!

I'm tired.
Not the physical tired althought I nv really sleep alot.
It emotionally tired. Dun ask y pls. Cos... Seriously I myself dunno. Been thinking abt the the past. Too much thinking going through me.

Ytd as I was packing my room I saw those lil "diary" that I use to have while in a r/s. Then I saw this quotes that Mel once wrote it for me for the r/s in my book.

Fate brought us together, never let us part.
You don't know how much you mean to me, deep in my heart.
I love you more than wat words can say, more than wat actions can show.
But wat matters most is that...
My love for u is true.

Sounded so nice isn't it? lolx. But for now it can be use on nobody.
I wish that I could love someone so deep.
Waiting for his sms n phonecalls everyday.
Looking forward to see him everyday.
Holding on to his hand n go talk a walk.
Sitting in the theater leaning on his shoulder.
Love him more than everything that comes into my life.
But I know it's jus dreams.
Becoz....
No one will touch my heart any longer.
No one will make me love them this much.
No one will let me love them the way I want.
No one will understand my thinkings.
No one will tolerate my rubbish.
No one will.

lolx. OK. Cherie pls stop crapping here. You are full of craps. lolx. =X

Omg!! I jus went to read Sherly's blog as I jus gotta abt it today. By accident I click on to weixiang blog in her link while looking through it. Read his blog. Feel kinna sad. He seems to be very trouble n down with some serious illness. But I dunno wat it is. But lets all pray for him to be alright bah!!

Btw, lesson learn: Treasure all ur frenx as u nv know wat's going to happen next. =)

Results of Your IQ Test

IQ Score = 116/180

What does your score mean?
Way to go! Your performance on the test was well above the population average. Typically, people with scores in this range perform very well academically, can relatively easily make it through university and generally achieve success in life.


Results of the Emotional IQ Test

Your score = 101/150

What does your score mean?
Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ.

took these 2 quiz from Meiting blog. =P

OK. Should stop here le. started blogging Since 12+pm n it's now 2:41pm. lolx. =X

about me
Cherie
Scopio
Stubborn

Words w/o actions are just letters w/o meaning.

If you got nth good to say then just keep your mouth shut. :)

tagboard

affiliates
Janie
Eileen
Priscilla
Serene

Ai Li
Sherly
Qiu Rong
Ken

F507
Felicia
Sabby
ShuiLi
Whyn

TPians
Carolina
Denise
Fish
Iris
Si Yuan
WeiLi
Xian Hui
Yong Sheng

Girls
Boo
Jamie
Jieying
Joline
Mei Ling
Meiting
Mellie
Serene
Sharol
Shui Jing
Wan ling
Yenny
Yi Ting

Guys
Halley
Ron
Sidney
Zong Xian

archives
  • November 2004
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010